"GO FASTER!" Group Deal

GoldenMotor.com

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
I have a group of items left over from my build up for grabs.
Will definitely make any stock bike go much faster! (with proper tuning!!)

1) SOLD 36t rear sprocket, mounting hardware, rubber grommets (0 offset sprocket, 9 hole)

2) SOLDMinibike exhaust expansion chamber, bent/modified to fit over engine and out the rear-right side of the bike. Has fiberglass heat wrap on it (have run wot for 25 min and never burnt my leg, does get very warm still though)
(just for an idea of how it goes over the engine)

3) SOLD "Thats Dax" carb with high flow air filter

4) SOLDCNS V2 Race Carb, handle bar mount choke lever

5) Puch Head Sold! Puch 50cc Hi Compression Head (needs a good scrubbing, but no mechanical issues with it). Made huge improvement in my bikes power using the 36t sprocket. Would barely creep up hills before and pulled me up them after.

!!!PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE INQUIRING!!!!
~exhaust pipe had broken at where it ataches to the motor, was re-welded on and ported to match exhaust flange. After 100+ miles, it does have some small oil residue on the outside of some areas, meaning there are a few VERY minor leaks within the welds. I never noticed any loss in power, and on the engine where it attaches to the bike there was NO exhaust residue. Also the muffler had fallen off and was also welded back on. All welds look like Ray Charles did them, but they are strong and will hold without a doubt.
~CNS V2 carb will need to be re-jetted, its much too large currently for most bike setups without a reed. Also, you will need to make a new shim for the intake, search for that in the forums (just a piece of pvc fashioned to work). The shim currently in it didnt seem to fit perfectly.
~Thats Dax Carb's inner venturi tube broke toward the top. Put it on the bike, and it worked just fine.
~Puch Hi Comp. head has 6mm holes for the head bolts. Easily drilled to 8mm if thats the size you have on your bike. I did this with another puch head and a basic hand drill, and it turned out great (whats on my bike currently). This is a standard thing to do if you want to use a head like this.
~As with all parts mods, you need to tune accordingly to get the most out of them. Search, Read and repeat!

Last edited:

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
OH i forgot! Also throwing in a spare sparkplug wire/shoe. Non copper core, has a metal wire twisted around...fiberglass? on the inside. Theyve worked great on 3 previous bikes, and im not going to use it, so its just a free bonus.
Same as a super thin head gasket for the puch head, never used.

Attempting to make up for lost funds in my 50mph journey....so close!
Currently hit 45mph (motorcycle verified) with Puch 70cc hi hi torque head (no gasket), the exhaust in the post, speed carb, 36t rear sprocket, ngk b7hs plug, and ALOT of engine porting! Yes the engine is on borrowed time at this point, but im on a mission to hit 50 before it blows!
Current set up with newly fit 80cc pipe

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
threw the dax carb on my moped, started right up. idled just fine. reved it, worked great. rode the bike, throttle response felt good, wide open throttle didnt bog or sputter once.
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/159/78138954627746343107673.jpg
that shows where it bent and broke, it is still slightly jagged and could use a bit of filing down to smooth it out, but as i said, tested and works great!

Last edited: