Help! Need Worksman axle nut!!!

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I have no idea where I lost it or when, but lost it is. I'm running a Suzuki K-10 fork with a Worksman wheel and noticed today that one nut is missing. The bike felt squirrel y and when I took a good look I saw one nut is missing. This is not something I'm going to find at Ace hardware and ordering a replacement from Worksman may take forever. Their customer service is not the greatest. Anybody have one?
SB

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
My axle nuts came loose on my K10 forks also. I'm also running a Worksman front wheel. Luckily, I caught mine before they fell off. I immediately applied blue threadlocker, and they haven't come loose since. Sorry I don't have a spare for ya SB, but when you do get a replacement, put the blue loctite on them.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I did some searching today through old hubs and wheels and found a nut that works. And yes, some locktite is a good idea. There was no danger of the wheel falling off, but still, I know better than to let things go without checking nuts all over the machine for tightness. Thanks, you guys.
SB