Design Logic Bikes race on Saturday May 26 2012

GoldenMotor.com

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Thanks again Lance had a good time. Only down side was, I think I fractured or at least severally bruised my collar bone on the last run. I was having a bit of pain on the last few laps after I went down.
When I got to the car I could barely get the bike on the rack, and now I can barely lift my left arm. At least no one was their to see it.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
oh sorry to hear that. hope you feel better. best to see a doctor soon. if its not set right it will give you big problems and my good friend pain will hang around like a unwanted in-law good luck dennis

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Only down side was, I think I fractured or at least severally bruised my collar bone on the last run.
Oh man sorry to hear that SlowBalt...no fun at all! I am still not 100% from dislocating my shoulder at Adams. As dmb said hope you get it checked out, hopefully its just bruised.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Heal up, Slowbalt!
Would like to have been there, but am in Minnesota until fall. I hope Lance and you guys hang in there with the races. Some things grow slowly and others need more time to take root. We motorbicycle boys are pretty spread out on the east coast with no history of racing, so I can understand how it will take some time for it to take root here. As more people show up to race and ride the area back roads as a get together it will grow. And I plan to be on that track this fall not really racing, but definitely goosing that Predator 99 on the straights. Woohoo!
SB

flmotorbikes

Mar 23, 2012
Florida
I agree, the very few races that do occur are out in the west and southwest. Wish their were more like this one on are side of the U.S

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Sorry I couldn't make it Lance, I had issues getting a passport. Dunno what happened to Thud, I thought he was bringing a couple buddies too. Maybe next time?

That's good it wasn't a total break SlowBalt, count your blessings. :)

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
wow! sorry to here that. i know it aint cheep it's really a shame. alot of people could have had a lot of fun and maybe snowballed into more race's. looked like a nice track. dennis

silverbear

Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Good, Moosh and I are waitin', too. Since everything is in the beginning stages on the east coast as far as racing, we have a lot of leeway other than satisfying the requirements of the track owners as far as safety. I'm figuring to have something with a sidecar. Either it will be the 50 Panther with the canoe sidecar or a 34 Elgin with a buggy sidecar, both of which are for Aaniimoosh the wonder dog. I wonder what is required in safety equipment for the dog. She has doggles, but coming up with knee and elbow pads may be difficult, especially not having elbows. The full face helmet is also an issue. I wonder if they would allow her to ride along in her normal 'gear' since I wouldn't be racing... just providing a spectacle and drawing some attention to how much fun motorbicycling can be. If they object then I can ride without a passenger and give her rides around the grounds.

I hope some of you guys are making plans to support these races and help motorbicycle racing become a real deal on the east coast. We can't let the left coast have all the fun.
SB

silverbear

Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Yeah, well not for long. Things on the least coast are pickin' up! And we've got more politicians and corporate billionaires than you do, so there! (Wait a minute, that isn't better...)
SB