Jokes

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
A horse comes into a bar. The bartender says, "Why the long face?"

Okay, okay....

"An anteater comes into a bar. The bartender says...............................:)

Tom

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
"How do you tell if there is an elephant in your fridge?"
"Tracks in the butter"

"How do you tell if there are two elephants in your fridge?"
"Two sets of tracks"

"How do you tell if there are three elephants in your fridge?"
"Three sets of tracks, duh."

"How do you fit four elephants in a Volkswagen? "
"Two in front and two in back"

How do you tell if there are four elephants in your fridge?"
"Four sets of tracks in the butter, the fridge door won't close, and there's a Volkswagen parked out front"

I'm here all week folks.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
I once heard a story about a lawyer who was down on his luck. Apparently, he wasn't very good.

One day the devil himself walked right into his office and said, "I can make you a successss!!"

"You'll win every case. You'll be able to name your price and you'll get it!"

"You'll have the best cars, the best clothes, the best offices and the best mistresses."

"You'll live til your late nineties! You'll be strong and healthy, body and mind, until the very end.
You'll die peacefully in your sleep. You won't even know it's happening!"

"IN RETURN.....you will forfeit to me....your immortal soul."

"AND...those of your wife.......and your children.......for all eternity...."

"DO YOU ACCEPT??"

The lawyer rubbed his chin and thought about it for a moment, and said,
"What's the catch?"

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
a baby polar bear asks his mom, "mom, am i 100% polar bear?"

momma polar bear looks at him and says, "of course you are!"

baby polar bear says, "but mommy, are you suuuuure i'm 100% polar bear?"

momma polar bear says, "you are. if you don't believe me, ask your father."

so the baby polar bear goes up to his dad and says, "dad? are you sure i'm 100% polar bear?

poppa polar bear says, "yes son, why do you ask?"

and the baby polar bear says, "because i'm ****ing freezing!"

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
You can take a whole day to plan your load-out, and your ruck is still too small.
You can't care that it's too small, because it's too heavy.
You can't care that it's too heavy, because what you want isn't in there anyway.
Luckily, what you need is in there, but it's at the bottom.

Well, it's not 'ha ha' funny, but man does it kill when you get five on a knee. Trust me. It really is the best joke I know.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It's good to have a wife with a sense of humor. I love anchovies. I put them in salads, on pizza and eat them right out of the can on crackers. My wife can't stand them. She hates the smell and the way they look.
I had a few leftover from making a ceaser salad last night and she put them in the fridge. This is how she wrapped and labled them.

Oh, and I don't drink Busch beer. It's just for cooking :)

Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Come on, Tom! You can admit to the the Busch ---- one of my favorites is Miller High Life.

Also, I thought that Colorado law required that toxic waste be double bagged...........

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Come on, Tom! You can admit to the the Busch ---- one of my favorites is Miller High Life.

Also, I thought that Colorado law required that toxic waste be double bagged...........
Hard to beat a cold Corona, with a lime slice.

Actually it is double wrapped. The little devils are in a plastic container inside a zip-loc baggie. She's taking no chances. :)

Tom

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Some of us have different sensitivities to foods. To me, cheese is inedible, and fish,well fish smells like something extremely desirable that needs a long overdue wash.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Anchovies are a gift from the Gods so we can be happy. I was well know at a local pizza place for years as the guy who ordered at least two small anchovies pizzas every week. The first time I had a heck of a time convincing them that was what I wanted.
When I went back the next day to order another one of the cooks saw me walk in and disappeared only to be replaced by the owner who had a look on his face like he was ready to do battle.

When I ordered another one his face turned into disbelief because I'm sure he thought he had a customer who just learned what anchovies were. Right to the end they shook their heads when I ordered one because no one other than me ever had.

Toxic waste? No, that's kippered herring according to my sister in law and nieces. If they are home my brother and I eat them outside.

Steve.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Steve,
You're probably one who likes to 'chew' raw oysters too. I've never understood those who just slurp and swallow them. A dash of hot sauce, horseradish, a squirt of lime juice and chew those puppies. Enjoy the flavor and the consistancy. Don't just swallow them! You're missing the good stuff.

Tom

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Tom,

A raw oyster only passed my lips once and that was do to a night of drinking and a dare. It took quite a while to apologize to every person that was caught in the aftermath.

I did however open a few hundred barrels of them when I was cooking and that was as close as I ever got to another one.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Trey,

There all kinds of recipes for them on Google. I'd just pick one you like the sound of and try it. Anchovies are salty-fishy little bit of goodness.

Camel. I'd guess that that is something that wouldn't keep you coming back for more.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Tom,

I should mention that getting between myself and a tin of smoked oysters on the other hand could possibly be life threatening. Preferably on a nice cracker.

Steve.