Briggs Home Built

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Hey,

I have been building a bike for the last ten months and I am almost finished. I have a build thread going on in the DIY section of this site, but since I am trying to build what looks like a vintage cruiser motorcycle, I thought I would give you guys a link and see what you think.

The build thread is here. The thread is kind of long and has some twists and turns, but if you go to the last page. There are some pictures of where I am at now.

I want to thank all the people on this site for giving me information, pictures, tutorials, ideas, and inspiration to take this project on. I have never done work on a bicycle like this, and without this site I would not have been able to pull it off.

Gilbert

Tre_in_L.A.

May 7, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
WHOA! That thing kicks @&$ NICE JOB. Love the BRIGGS! Unpainted frame, stretch look and headlight. NICE JOB. How does it sound? I'm in Hollywood, wanna race? LOL.

Very Cool!

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Thanks Tre,

I live in Hollywood also, so when I get this thing running, it would be fun to meet you and ride. I have to do a final leak test on the tank before I put gas in it, so I have not started the motor yet. I'll hopefully be able to get to this on the weekend.

Thanks for the comments and I hope to meet you sometime soon.

Gilbert

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
If anyone is interested, I got the bike running and I have updated pictures of the bike with fenders and a leaf spring fork, as well as a not-well-lit video of the engine running.

Cheers