Stupid clutch!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

beezobiker

Jun 24, 2009
ithaca ny
no need to do all that after i looked at Norman's post a lil closer i tred to reposition the arm and noticed that the are was moving freely do to the arm not having any friction with the post so i put it bac on and put a different nut on it and now it works jus fine . i really like to thajk all who help thank god for this place! THANK YOU ALL

reg454

Jan 11, 2009
michigan
no need to do all that after i looked at Norman's post a lil closer i tred to reposition the arm and noticed that the are was moving freely do to the arm not having any friction with the post so i put it bac on and put a different nut on it and now it works jus fine . i really like to thajk all who help thank god for this place! THANK YOU ALL

Glad you worked out have fun riding

zztinker

Jul 8, 2008
Central California
I also had a problem with my clutch not disengaging, after removing the clutch cover I discovered that it was full of rust. The clutch plate would not move in and out. With a little tapping I finally got if off. I cleaned it up, put some grease on the gears and it works fine. The rust was not the fault of the Mfg. My wife and I had been on a 10 day vacation and my son was house sitting. We have water misters (California thing) on the patio to cool it down. My bike was under the misters part of that time. I keep it in the garage now.