Pedal, not peddle!

GoldenMotor.com

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
NERDS!!!!!
you all crack me up.... very clever.. and creative...I enjoyed reading this post. i got a song about words like these....but it is sang in a British accent... probably only funny to me tho...

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
While we're complaining about piddly stuff, I don't like parking on the driveway, but driving on the parkway. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
yes, and a mow lawn-er, and shipping is not on a ship but cargo is..and their over the're....and weave Ben o veer hear...

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Don't break your brake.

Why do we recite at a play, and play at a recital?

"I'm mad about my flat" means two completely different things, depending upon if you are from the US or England.

Ask some one to spell the word that is used three times in this sentance:
"They're going to put their bicycles over there."

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I understand some of us may feel the need to be perfect in everything we do. We all should throw these motorized bicycles away. There far from perfect. My english teacher drove a Pacer. Case closed. (c)

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I understand some of us may feel the need to be perfect in everything we do. We all should throw these motorized bicycles away. There far from perfect. My english teacher drove a Pacer. Case closed. (c)
My mom had an AMC Pacer when I got my driving permit but that is besides the point of the sharp point pointed towards your vulnerable point of your silly point that was not on point at all but still points to why you should always read and understand the point of the first post and play along ;-}

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
It is almost sick and wrong that I thought of this thread when a new one of these word plays popped into my head late last night or early this morning.

It's gone now but when it pops up again I'll post as whenever it was it made me laugh and I like to share laughs ;-}