Two builds, One Weekend!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Shorty

Apr 2, 2010
McKinleyville, CA
I was planning on building a Briggs powered bike, but since I blew up my Packard I didn't have time for such an intensive build. So instead, a friend of mine and I both bought a 66cc kit from RAW. The two of us built both these bikes in one weekend.

This first bike is mine. I built it to look like kind of a hybrid boardtrack/cafe bike. Turned out pretty slick I think. Not as sharp as some of the builds I see on here, but not bad for only having about 6 hours into it. Runs pretty strog so far. Accelerates like nobody's business, but tops out at only about 25-26. I plan on making an in-frame tank for it soon, as soon as I can afford to buy some fresh metal to work with.

This one is my buddy's bike. He got the 66cc Slant head motor. He's all about the '70s stuff, so he went for more of a chopper-ish muscle bike look. Turned out super rad, especially with the patina on the chrome. Also only had about 6 hours in this one.

ToxicAz520

Mar 11, 2011
Tucson,Arizona
They look good it must have been nice to build them together and have someone to do it with and talk to. gets pretty lonley in my kitchen building by myself sometimes