Grubee 4G Oneway Replacement

GoldenMotor.com

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Has any one recieved an upgraded one way to replace the defective originals on the 4G? I have emailed the selling WD, but am getting no response. Any insights?

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Thanks for the reply Terry. I have done that already since I havent gotten any response from the seller. Will probably just forget about it as I like the bike a lot better with compression braking when the clutch is engaged.Just think its a sad situation when sellers, and a large one at that ignore a warranty issue. For a buyer that cant weld or has limited access to some one that can its an issue.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thanks for the reply Terry. I have done that already since I havent gotten any response from the seller. Will probably just forget about it as I like the bike a lot better with compression braking when the clutch is engaged.Just think its a sad situation when sellers, and a large one at that ignore a warranty issue. For a buyer that cant weld or has limited access to some one that can its an issue.
I do know who you are talking about and you should know that he has gone out of business. And the company is up for sale if he was still operating you would still be a happy customer as he was one of the best out there.
Just so you know.
Cheers
Terry

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
I do know who you are talking about and you should know that he has gone out of business. And the company is up for sale if he was still operating you would still be a happy customer as he was one of the best out there.
Just so you know.
Cheers
Terry
This company is still up and running, and advertising on the forum here. I wont mention names, but I wont buy from them again. According to the service bulliten posted on this forum, the bearings were going to be furnished to WDs by Grubee at N/C. I guess they just dont want to fool with it. They will sell stuff though no problem.

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
I just made a solid steel piece, a little lathe time and a little time on the vert-mill to cut two key ways.----done
I had barstock and thought about turning one out, but I would have to hand cut the keyways, not something I wanted to do. I just centered it in the lathe and welded it, the turned the welds on the circumferience a bit to clear the circlips and problem solved. Fourtunately the rest of the wear parts for this unit are easy to source.