Panther Pictures

GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Couple recent Panther pictures.

A few parts to start a project. Frame and one tank belong to Troy. Frame is in real nice condition and has original paint. I think it's a 1950 vintage, but didn't check. Norm gets the other two tanks. Tanks are still warm from welding. My latest BRT bars with a vintage Schwinn stem all ready for a Panther build.

DSC05969 by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

Some design ideas. 1952 Panther cruiser and a 1950 Panther BTR. Both bikes have Worksman wheels.

DSC05971 by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

One last shot. Panther frames are completely consistant allowing real nice tank to frame fit. Far more consistant than a Worksman INB frame. Black BTR also has orininal paint. I figure I have built an easy 20 Panther tanks by now and have 10 more getting laser cut. They are harder to build than my Sportsman Flyer gas tanks.

DSC05970 by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

Last edited:

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Here is another picture so you can better see the curvature of the tanks. Eventually I will be making more parts for the Panthers. Still need to design an oil tank/tool box for these frames. Someday.........

DSC05967 by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Yesssss.... Can hardly wait. Its a 1950 ,I was thinking about painting the frame black, but Im kind of liking the color scheme. If the stem and bars arent spoken for yet, got to have a set!