Assorted 2 stroke and four stroke parts for sale, along with bike

GoldenMotor.com

Das Chicken

Mar 22, 2012
Georgia
I have for sale a lot of parts from my previous motorized bicycle, along with a steel frame huffy. There are enough parts here to assemble a complete bike and have lots of spare parts. Among the notable parts includes:

2 Stroke HT engine in pieces, but all pieces should be there. Comes with two cylinders, two heads, two plugs, a piston pin bearing from the 66cc meaning little to no bearing play between the piston and bearing, new clutch pads, 2 CDIs, 2 NT carbs with size 66 and 68 jets, Complete new gasket kit, includes clutch removal tool. Comes with 3 mufflers and 3 metal exhaust gaskets. 2 Of the mufflers are port matched, one of the gaskets is port matched. The Curvy looking cylinder with piston have about 40 miles on them, the more square and dirty looking cylinder has about 2000 miles on it.

Mounting parts from 2 stroke HT kit, 4 stroke 4g(i think) kit, and 2 stroke SBP shift kit parts. Also includes assembly manuals for the Shift kit and 2 stroke kit. Gas tank from 2 stroke kit. Please note that the sbp shift kit parts will require new bearings and it appears that the one way pedal bearing is missing. Comes with 2 rear sprockets and 2 pedal sprockets, don't ask me to count the teeth.

Assorted pedal setups with crankshafts, bearings, sealed crankshaft, etc

26" Steel frame Huffy bicycle

Note: You will need a throttle and kill switch combo if you plan to use these parts for a complete bike, a new clutch cable will also be required.

$50 Takes EVERYTHING!

SOLD!

Attachments

Last edited:

leo

Jul 20, 2015
southern wv
a usps large flat rate box would not be big enough. but you should be able to ship all but the frame for under $25 in a plain box. still a great deal. i ship bigger stuff all the time.

if you really want to know for sure ahead of time, you can just put it in a box and call the post office with weight and dimensions, they can tell you exactly how much it will cost.

or, you could use 2 flat rate boxes, the total cost would still be around $25.

Das Chicken

Mar 22, 2012
Georgia
Good to see that people are interested in the parts! I didn't know about the flat rate boxes, so that would be an option. Obviously not shipping the bike that way though. Will have to go measure parts like the fuel tank and mufflers to see if they will fit. I'm busy today and will be at school after that. I will be back Friday, but I'll see if I can get my dad to take care of the transaction earlier if it comes to that.

Also if you want to ship it my offer still stands I'll give you 70 (or whatever you want) but I would prefer to take it all and build the bike for my brother's b day. Sorry Lancogascycles, not trying to step on your toes. It's just that he's been asking for me to build one with him for so long and this might be my chance so I'm doing everything I can to make this deal happen since I couldn't afford to do it otherwise. Just wanted to let you know so I don't come off as a jerk or anything.

Last edited:

LancoGasCycles

Jan 16, 2016
Pittsburgh PA
Complulsive, you would have a lot of work to do with these motors than you realize. If you think you can just easily compile this all together for a quick easy build you're most likely wrong. I suggest getting a cheap kit from ebay to start with if you haven't ever done these before. This is not the best way to start your first build, and could potentially be putting more money into it than you think. I understand what you're trying to do, but I think you have better choices

LancoGasCycles

Jan 16, 2016
Pittsburgh PA
Complulsive, you would have a lot of work to do with these motors than you realize. If you think you can just easily compile this all together for a quick easy build you're most likely wrong. I suggest getting a cheap kit from ebay to start with if you haven't ever done these before. This is not the best way to start your first build, and could potentially be putting more money into it than you think. I understand what you're trying to do, but I think you have better choices
This may not be you're first build at all either, I'm not sure! Just seems like you have better options for around the same price

LancoGasCycles

Jan 16, 2016
Pittsburgh PA
Good for you, I'm sure those 2 builds and the rebuild didn't involve as much as this would. It's a good deal for me because the amount of replacement parts for the boxes of engines I have needing different things, but this isn't a crazy great amazing deal you're making it out to be. A whole kit can be bought brand new for another $20 or so. It's not much of a kit to make a perfect easy build out of. Also I was told the shift kit is missing some parts and is not ready to just bolt on

Das Chicken

Mar 22, 2012
Georgia
Here are the shift kit components that i have. I know it needs a freewheel, but that's all i know for sure. Lots of the other components are there, they were already packed into the boxes at the time.
IMG_3246.JPG

Everything all packed up!

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3255.JPG

IMG_3257.JPG

There are only two boxes, one of the pictures shows the papers out of the way for better visibility.

Any objections?