Newbie stationed in Germany

GoldenMotor.com

jeffdf4082

Mar 14, 2012
Germany
Hello all,

It is a beautiful spring morning here in Germany where I am stationed. My name is Jeff. My friend got me hooked into this and I mean hooked. I have been ride a bike that he build for me for just around $200 dollars. I have put about just under 600 miles on my bike. I used it through the winter with snow tires. I love to ride year round on my motorcycle. Been riding motorcycles for 15 years. This was the safer option for the winter...lol. But so much fun. The winter was not bad. I am getting to Retire from the US Army by the end of April. Looking forward to building a new project when I get back to the states. Since I have been ride with my friend we have put together 7 more bikes here and the soldiers really love them. Lots of bike trails here and we all just ride together on the weekend. I enjoy put them together. I want to start my own business where I will be living at in Virginia near Va Beach. I am going to take a few small motor and bicycle repair courses. Well here is my first re-build on my own with a new Grubee SkyHawk. I hope I have learned enough to make it run...lol.

Jeff usflg

"Fight for Freedom! Ride for Freedom!"
"Retired US Army, God Bless the American Dream to Ride!"

Last edited:

1flyingfool

May 25, 2011
Yelm
Hi,I lived in Germany for 2yrs,Frankfurt.I had a 50cc Honda,that was the best moped ever,I rode every where,I really liked it after work,during rush hour,I'd ride like the wind on the bike paths and down the canals.
Yours looks great,I live in Yelm,Wa. I have three bikes that I keep running.
I didn't have any riding buddys but they all liked taking turns. Army 72-75