best expansion chamber

GoldenMotor.com

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
the x2 pocketbike pipe or the clamp on proma grand prix get my vote for best pipes. but there is one more im calling the sasquach exhaust because its impossible to find complete. its the large banana exhaust with out a silencer. the stinger and silencer section is missing but complete its awesome. it comes on some bigbore dirtbikes or atv's. its awesome when you add the 16 inches making it completed. best pipe i had till i dented the **** out of it.

i want another to replace my dented one but the sasquach are hard to locate.
If you still have that dented pipe I am sure it can be fixed. A simple electric power washer and some fittings and you'd have it all back the way it was suppose to with a little hydro forming!

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Some dents can also be fixed just by pressurizing the pipe with air then apply heat to the dented area with a mapp torch working your way from the edge of the dent toward the center by heating the area until you see the dent coming up and moving the heat so you don't end up with a bulge but keep raising up the dent. It usually takes about 50 to 75 psi inside the pipe for it to push out the dent when heated.

motor-bike80

Jun 14, 2013
australia
lol so i put my expansion chamber on, it sound good and all but i think its too lean, so i put the notch down in the carb only to see that my throttle cable is compeltly screwed, it doesnt slide in the cable housing smoothly what so ever, so i ordered another one waiting for it to come atm, this sucks, but i like the pipe :)

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Yup... it's that never ending maintenance thing where ya fix or upgrade something and something else breaks... I've learned to keep lots of spare parts on hand with these things...

frank66

Jan 15, 2015
canada
i want to try a clamp on proma gp but im afraid it is to large. hint hint wink wink :)
if somebody beat me to it i would be a subcriber. :)