Black Friday Frame Special

GoldenMotor.com

fonzie

Nov 13, 2011
Dillsburg, pa
I waited for my aluminum frame to show up that I ordered from Nationwide Access. Ordered the Black Friday Special price. When I couldn't get any more info from Fed Ex other than order was "initiated", I became suspicious as to whether the frame actually shipped. Called Fed Ex and sure enough......never handed to them for shipping. Called the vendor and found out that they just got the shipment in. Was advised that they had to unpack them, inspect them, and then send out. So......if you ordered a frame like I did and are anxously awaiting, it will be a little while yet.
:-||

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I bought one during the Black Friday sale too. So long as it comes before Christmas 2013 I will be happy.
It seems as though Nationwide Access is well known for selling products that they don't really have in stock.
You just have to wait and wait and wait....
And wait.
And wait.
And wait.

fonzie

Nov 13, 2011
Dillsburg, pa
Just got an email from Nationwide Access..........Seems they weren't unpacking them as my contact told me. Just received an email from them and they claim they are still on the ship in the LA Port and stuck there due to a strike on the docks.

Tool Maker

Oct 28, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Ummmm, yeah.

There is a dock strike in Los Angeles. But, it did not start until 11/27, so when they told you they had the frames, the containers were probably still at sea...

Why do companies do this? Virtually every piece of information is available online. They would look better if they were to simply tell the truth, the shipment from china had not arrived yet.

Hope you get your frames in a timely manner.

B.