spring forks

GoldenMotor.com

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
Up for sale is a couple pairs of spring forks. parts are plus shipping from 52402 or local pick up is ok. Feel free to PM me with any further questions. Prices listed above items.

Monark Re-pop springer fork with heavy duty disc brake dropouts. Forks have been repainted satin black and have been ridden for a year. Minor scuffs in paint but no dents or dings. 1 inch head tube 6 7/8 long . Still very straight. $100 plus shipping

VERY Heavy Duty springer fork. 1 1/8 head tube I bought them with a Diamond back bike of unknown year. Forks have orig. glos black paint with very few minor scuffs. Spring bracket has minor white paint scuff that could most likely be buffed out. These are welded at the bottom. comes with bearings and head nut. $80 plus shipping

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
Im fairly new at customing bikes but I realy like the schwinn style springer forks. Id like to put a set on my huffy cruizer when I put a engine on it. that said I guess that leads to a question of what do I need to know to find forks that will fit the bike?

Sorry if this is not a good place for the question

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Fork stem diameter and length are what you need look for. It must be compatible with the neck of the bicycle frame you intend to attach them to.

Everything else such as fork length, tire size, amount of bend in the forks (schwinn style forks) and brake style are determined by what kind of performance and style you want out of them.

Last edited: