I'm spacial

GoldenMotor.com

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
:DI never come in first place in anything but, when I look at the Currently Active Users section of this website , I'm in first place every time . How lucky is that ?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I missed the prank. What was it?
Paul set up a program that automatically made everyone who clicked on a special link, which was everyone's screen name, see a thread devoted especially to them. Everyone thought they were being celebrated.
Tom

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
he he. long story.... paul reprogrammed the site so that in a thread he made it so whoever was reading it, it said their name, for you, you would see a post saying "Hey Dan" for me I would read "Hey Vistaman73" and in the post it said how glad paul was to have you on this site, and it was funny seeing people almost fighting over what it really said, I remember typing "I don't know what everyone else is talking about but thanks for taking your time to show your appreciation" and everyone was confused. It was so funny. Then someone found out how to do that and used it for evil (at least that's what I heard) So paul took it out of the site and deleted the thread... :( Anyways, it was fun while it lasted. LOL