incredibly bad jokes

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Two men were trapped in a cabin by a grisly bear. They are out of food so they decide to run for it. One man sees the other take off his boots and put on a pair of running shoes even though there is snow on the ground. He laughs at his friend and says, "That bear can run at 35miles an hour you are not going to outrun him."

"I don't plan to outrun him. I plan to outrun you."

think about it....

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs floating in the ocean?

Bob.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
guy goes into a bar with a giraffe. they both get stinking drunk, the giraffe passes out and the guy gets up to leave.

bartender says, "hey, you can't leave that lyin' there..."

the guy goes "that's not a lion..."

(*joke works better out loud.)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
A horse walks into a bar and takes a seat. The bartender says..."Why the long face?"

An anteater walks into a bar....well, you know the rest.

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried Chicken."
She said it wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, eveyone else in the class laughed.
My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried Chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken pork and beef.
Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.
The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why just like she'd asked to the other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal's office again. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.
I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am. Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we adminre most.
I told her, "Colonel Sanders",
Guess where I am now.....

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Went on a hike in the woods with 2 friends last week . After an hour or so we ran into a huge Diamondback Rattle Snake . As we stood there frozen my one friend said to us " Toyboat , Toyboat , Toyboat ."

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
a group of rich tree huggers bought a mountain in idaho to stop the loggers and help save spotted owls, the elderly woman who ran the group took all of them to the top and climed up the tallest tree to take a picture of there saved mountain. half way up she sliped and fell getting many large splinters in her groin. her friends rushed her to the local doctors office, after waiting many hours and getting very irate for the wait she demanded of the nurse what was taking so long. the nurse informed her that the doctor was still on the phone trying to get permission from the department of the interior to remove old growth timber from a recreation area and it might take awhile.

Last edited: