Big storm!

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
The first picture WAS a V shaped pine that I'd saved from splitting in two last year with a chain that you can still make out. The car and van were the only things really damaged other then some siding and gutters.

Trees just missed falling on the covered bridge I built 7 years ago.

Attachments

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Let this be a lesson to you...stay away from bike shops. :)
Kev, Hope you survived without too much damage and I hope no one was injured. These spring storms can be the dickins. I stood on the roof of our 5 story office building last week and watched 3 tornados. One was heading right for a friend's neighborhood but didn't touch down there. He got lots of hail damage from golf ball sized hail; broken windows, roof, siding, lawn furniture. He lost trees and shrubbery His insurance company is not happy. Thanks for sharing.
Tom

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
The weird thing is all of the major damage is only in about a 1 square mile area and the weirdest thing is the power never went out. At one entrance to our property there's a tree down on the phone lines that's bent the poles and pulled the cable down to about 10' from the ground but the phones still work.

Just a few blocks away a tree split a house in two, the residents were next door partying with the neighbors when it happened.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Is the satalite out?,,,make a convertable out of the car and a pic-up of the van,,,one sq mile,and no tornado?