Rider atacked

GoldenMotor.com

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Wow! Too bad that prick doesn't live in the area, here. I know some guys that would love to meet up with him and discuss this with the business end of their shovels.

Thundercat

May 17, 2010
whywannaNO
typical of this happening in IL not a biker friendly state at all. its a little better for the lower HP machines in downtown or the city but rockin a bike like ours in the suburbs is risky business from the community and the cops. hope the guy who got hit gets something out of this

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Amazing! That shovel guy would get a serious beat down from us if that kinda crap happened here........... maybe we can fly over to those parts and have a little talk with the fella who did that, hmmm...............

Santa_cruz_loc

Jan 15, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA.
This man and his lawyer are the perfect couple. They have both taken it upon themselves to decide what people can and cannot do. Ironically, by this lawyer justification of his clients action, I would be well within my rights to beat him with a shovel and say " He had no business dictating to me what is and isn't right!" The part that angered me was the attorneys use of the word "contraption". Building these "contraptions" have been in practice since before the first "flying machines". All the proof I need that this lawyer is ignorant. (not that I need anymore proof that lawyers are ignorant) :)