4G $300.00 USD Free shipping in continental US only

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
NEWS FLASH my wife is going to kill me but here it goes. For (ACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS ONLY) until further notice I will be selling The 4G for $300.00 USD plus PayPal transaction fee $20 and free shipping in the Continent US only. And here is why my wife is going to kill me. I will make NOTHING on these kits at all $0 on a engine kit that the MSRP is $650.
This is my endeavorer to gain a good reputation as a Dealer so Cheer's to all and Happy Motorbicycling.
30 day manufacter warranty and 6 month supplier warranty. Hate to do this but I can't give these kits away forever so I am only going extend this offer untill Aprill 1st 2010.

Terry

dnut

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thank you troyboy this has been the most painless sale I have made to date. I will place this order first thing Monday you should have it Friday. I will send you the tracking number as soon as I get it witch should be Monday evening. Cheer's
Terry

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Your welcome Terry.. as it should be.

We are looking forward to testing out the new 4g4 kit upon arrival.
Different people like different things. I want it all.
If its a winner we will do more business in the future.

Thank You for the MB discount as well, its much appreciated.

Justin

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Unfortunately no rack mounts for the 4G yet BUT a shipment is ready to arrive any week now. Many people are waiting on the arrival of the new kits there will be many advances for the 4G set to arrive. Including Honda 4G, and a HS with a generator, 4G rack mount, 4G as a Transmission by it's self and so on hope this helped

Terry

aero07

Oct 12, 2009
Alabama
So you will have rack mounts soon.
At the same price?
I have watched your videos, what was the gear
on the back tire 44,48,56?

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
aero07
This is a hot subject and I have been slammed for information that has not happened I want you to understand I can only tell what I have been told this shipment is set to arrive soon. But I have asked my supplier to email me shipment information and I will post it. Here is a quote from Don Grubee himself talking about the new HS engine with built in generator.
Quote (No we have not had a chance to play with this puppy very much due to pressing other issues. (Blow By U's) supplier has some of these engines on the water right now. I think they are the only ones to have ordered any so far. It will be a learning curve to get one wired up with a small 12v bat. and rectifier/regulator and see if daytime driving will support night time lights with 7a. max charge at full rpm) End Quote.
This news came to me on Jan 16 2010 what more can I say
Terry