PIRATE CYCLES is THE WORST with numerous bad threads

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk005

Dec 15, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale
I have a 1.003 hub adapter from pirate cycles. With a 36 tooth sprocket.
If I but a 44 tooth sprocket from Pirate cycles can it fit there 1.003 hub Adapter.
PIRATE CYCLES does a poor JOB explaining to first time buyers that the 36 tooth sprockets are very small and you can buy the bigger sprockets.
The options makes it seems you can only buy the 36 tooth sprocket.

-Also please note don't ever buy from PIRATE CYCLES, what they are doing is ILLEGAL.
They sell products and offer no Customer Service if a part sent is bad or can be adapted.
You buy something there and your on your own which is very BAD Business.
Soon someone shall make the same Hub adapters and put them out of business.
They have some hardware to sit around and make the parts. If I had the time I would do it but I have other business to attend to.
They don't have the man power to be running a business potential of that size.
They have the parts but their policies on business customer service and tech support is going to make their competition copy them and put them out.
I have sent over 5 emails and many calls to buy more parts and they are a no show.
If your new to this cheap way of transportation then DON'T BUY FROM PIRATE CYCLES.
Its a Headache you don't need. Other places make hub adapters and those parts as well.
I shall not change this thread until I get reasonable customer service tech support from after buying their products.

I am going to report them to the Police or Authorities for their sell and no contact policy.
I can see that they call themselves PIrate Cycles because Pirates steal from people and I believe they are trying to tell their Customers F*** you indirectly and still get them to buy from their business. They are working for the devil or evil and they think that they can get over people and are slick.
The call themselves Pirates, take peoples money and no one can contact them afterwards like never.
Some people use these things to get to work. They don't need Kids playing around with their money and products they buy.

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
I do understand your frustration in not being able to reach them and get answers but, your post is well, full of BS. The listing on their site for the adapter you bought has a drop down with 6 sprocket choices. They aren't doing anything illegal like you claim. They sell parts, not a technical advisory service. It would be nice if they answered the phone but it's a very small business with tight profit margins. If you think they suck and the market is there to support it, open your own company and put them out of business, do it or STFU.

dirk005

Dec 15, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale
First of all you didn't answer the question with a stated yes or no, you implied your answer. Sencond it is illegal to sell goods and if defualted unable to get in touch with persons who sold it. It is called false advertisement. you were to busy defending your buddies no answer customers business before you would answer the original question.
Third if you have read anything about pirate cycles on this website I am not the first and won't be the last to remark on the garbage customer and technical service they offer by selling parts and not answering no emails or phone calls.
Also if you read the thread you would see I says it "implies that you can only buy the 36 tooth sprocket for that size hub. It does not state thet all the hub adapters can fit all the sprocket sizes.
Next it only gives people the option to buy different sized hubs after you have clicked on to shopping cart and then for the shipping area where your offered to buy different style hubs.
I remember exactly because it says in beggining small hub that size and gives option for only 36 tooth hub.
Only after implication of checkout are you offered to buy other sprocket sizes.
Customers buying with an "ABSOLUTE no refund policy" would not want to make a choice for a better sprocket. It corners the customer into buying by accident a very small sprocket in oreder for people who can't take the frustration in a no refund policy to buy another sprocket for absolutley no reason and almost double the price after two sprockets have been bought.
I know sales and that sight is a rip off.
Until Pirate cycles wants to be a real business then it cannot supply and not met demand only with a no answer email and phone call policy.
Before you defend your friends get the facts correct.
Plus answer the original question before ranting on the second matter at hand.

dirk005

Dec 15, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale
And yes it is misleading consumers to buy products they don't need, only to find out they could buy the one needed without being put into one option. Someone who has the time can sue the company if you know anything about business..
And saying stfu shows me you and your friends don't know how to run a business. This thread shows the lack of experience and reflects the customer service style of that company by ignoring or belittling those who buy from them.
This thread is here to stay.
Reasonable of the company would be to receive the unneeded sprocket in order to buy the basic general sized 44 tooth sprocket that all the bicycle engine kits come with but only its adapted to the hub adaptors for same performance without a smaller sprocket that waste speed and gass plus over works the engine to what it could otherwise be doing efficently.

Status
Not open for further replies.