any one else haveing trouble with zone 8

GoldenMotor.com

edangel

Sep 7, 2010
seveirville tn
ok i bout a china girl from zone 8 in 2010 had some issues with her but she dose good i can go up to about 43 mph on flate grond i live in the smokies all hills but i got 275 miles on her and the new bike im biulding is tight for the top screew spark plug so like a fool i went back to zone 8 and got a well what was post to be a slant spark plug well when i got it they sent me top hole i even checked my order and its shows slant hole i email then 4 times now and even called but nothing :-|| anyone knows who makes a elc dash board for the bikes cant find it its new

edangel

Sep 7, 2010
seveirville tn
no no they got two for the china girl they sent the wrong one theirs like 5 0r 6 compneys that sells them i just went where i got my engine thats all i hate to wast my money on their mistake with no anser

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
no no they got two for the china girl they sent the wrong one theirs like 5 0r 6 compneys that sells them i just went where i got my engine thats all i hate to wast my money on their mistake with no anser
Send them a POLITE E-mail telling them the problem. Don't get upset until you KNOW they won't make it right.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
If you have a problem with a vendor this isn't the place to post it. This thread is being moved to the 'Swap & Shop subforum where it should have been posted.