GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

SANDSA

Aug 7, 2013
MA.
Thank You Dan,I saw that bike fore sale on a FB page,I had the guy stick a magnet on the frame,allot of "haro's"are aluminium.I am planning a 2nd build,so my wifee can tag allong.She is short.hehe.She likes the banana seat w/ape stingray style.I surfed around and didn't see much for vector,was trying to get a quick opinion,lazy,before I have to go to the next town over to look at the bike and measure up.I think your right ,the space might be real tight for a HT.I was thinking custom tank in that top tube would be cool.I dont know.he's asking $60 for the bike,seems like he's jonesing for money,I'd offer like $50 or somthing.For my 2nd build I was planning gears/jack shaft.This bike would not be the way to go.I think I will look around more and find something more "common"to build.That little haro vector might make a great pedal around bike though.
My 1st build is a 39"ONYX aluminum cruiser.seems like I had to mod everything along the way.It turned out good,but it rides WAY to high,due to the rear rack fuel tank,real lite weight,seems scetchey at high speeds.I have a nice helmet..hehe.I am thinking of stripping the fenders off,I dont trust them.I put some disks on front with 29er MT forks,our roads are real bumpy....

Attachments