The newbie is back

GoldenMotor.com

Rakkassan34

Nov 2, 2012
Kentucky
After having fun and throwing together my first motorized bike I had plans to build a nicer looking bike using lessons learned from my first build but I just couldn't stop making changes to it. That's when it went from not so fun anymore to a lot of time spent in the garage but I did learn a lot. Videos will follow with lessons learned. First I'll show you how I turned mountain bike forks into my version of sprung girder forks. It took me forever to figure out how these were built but I finally did.

Attachments

Rakkassan34

Nov 2, 2012
Kentucky
I also had a setback of a few days due to unexpected company. Yea I found a litter of 4 baby raccoons wandering around in my back yard abandon, cold, hungry, crying. After I nursed them back to health they went to a good home.

Attachments

Rakkassan34

Nov 2, 2012
Kentucky
That's all I have time for right now. I gotta get to work. As I stated before this is my first build of anything really so welding, metal shaping, fabricating, all that was learned by building this bike and I'm on a budget, when I say budget I mean as in no money so this was built with parts from the local scrap yard.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
We're all ignorant of certain things.

A fool never learns from their mistakes.

A smart person learns from their mistakes.

A wise person learns from the mistakes of others.

Thanks, this is what our forum is all about.

Last edited: