Heres a mini v twin engine

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
that looks pretty neat-o.

but 95lbs? that's a heck of a lot of weight for a bike to carry. if someone builds it, they better build it right. if they don't, you might start with a cruiser and end up with a lowrider...

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
that looks pretty neat-o.

but 95lbs? that's a heck of a lot of weight for a bike to carry. if someone builds it, they better build it right. if they don't, you might start with a cruiser and end up with a lowrider...
Bairdco, you just made me pee my pants, Cruiser to lowrider!

That is the same engine the Kikker Bobber's can be ordered with, engines are imported by Larry @ Hooper Imports in Washington State!

Here's the Hardknock V-Twin 250cc.

Yes you too can build a bobber, here's the bobber in a box(s) kit with 110cc below.

Peace C.H.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
OIC - recumbents don't make the grade eh? *sobs*

Jus' kiddin' lol ;)
I almost forgot if anyone could build a Stretch Chopper Recumbent with a V-Twin or a Chinese Clone Horizontal Honda Monkey Bike Honda crf50 / xr50 / ATV / Pitbike / Dirt Bike engine, it would be none other than one of our Forums Finest Custom Recumbent Builders BarelyAWake!

Really I must admit we have some amazing custom builders here in our forum who could also, modify a Drop Loop frame or even a Helmutt Cycles Chassis, and custom fit these engines into one of their builds!

So there you have it forum members,the only Bicycles I see these type of engines working best on are "IMO" Stretch Cruisers, Chopper Bicycles, and Custom Stretch Chopper Recumbents!!!

Peace Crazy Horse.

Last edited:

Gregor58

Mar 11, 2014
Council Bluffs, IA 51503 USA
Hardknock V-Twin 250cc

I am looking a Bobber Style Seat with this item but I need to have a much longer high riser handle bar stretching back down & toward my arms for being a little people. And my Bobber seat height from the ground on up is 21 inch and no longer than 22 inch in heights to make this dream happen for me. Can you do this for me at a small price?

Email: [email protected]

PS,

If I'm correct you & I have done business in the past before when I had bought parts off of your company because I still have you in my email list.

Gregor58

Mar 11, 2014
Council Bluffs, IA 51503 USA
Re: Hardknock V-Twin 250cc

I am looking a Bobber Style Seat with this item but I need to have a much longer high riser handle bar stretching back down & toward my arms for being a little people. And my Bobber seat height from the ground on up is 21 inch and no longer than 22 inch in heights to make this dream happen for me. Can you do this for me at a small price?

Email: [email protected]

PS,

If I'm correct you & I have done business in the past before when I had bought parts off of your company because I still have you in my email list.
I am from the Midwest of of Council Bluffs, IA which happen to be the cross roads of many bikers on their way to Sturgis.

DareDevil

Apr 29, 2012
Australia
Hi ... This is the same engine I have used in my project...they are to big for the bicycle build tracker..that is why I built a more conventional 19teens type boardy ...see my build...Excelsior V Twin build....DD

Attachments