Fuel Filters

GoldenMotor.com

Fossil

Mar 15, 2008
Guthriesville Pa
Those are nice. Now I feel stupid for posting my link. Those in the link I posted I use on my Whizzer and Cub Cadet tractor and the EZM Harbor Freight build. Those aluminum filters sure are pretty though.
Check mate. You win bairdco! lol

Jim

Last edited:

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
The metal ones are nice but the clear ones let you know if you forgot to turn on the fuel valve(as in the case of Im driving along and it just died for no good reason at all and will not fire)

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
got a few of those aluminum filters a few months back from PCC went there in person to pick some other things they had usefull for mb's. Only problem with those was gas wouldnt flow through them unless you pulled the element out, so useless

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
really? i haven't tried them yet. that blows if they're no good.

on my copper tank, i'm not running a filter since i built the tank, the petcocks got one, and i mix my own gas, so the odds of getting any crap in the carb are pretty slim.

and if it does clog up, it takes me 5 minutes to rebuild a carb, so who cares.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
got a few of those aluminum filters a few months back from PCC went there in person to pick some other things they had usefull for mb's. Only problem with those was gas wouldnt flow through them unless you pulled the element out, so useless

What kind of filter doesn't flow fuel through it?