Local Motors contest

GoldenMotor.com

trackfodder

Sep 8, 2008
Ran across this online Your chance to get some prize money.
Replicator2 Extruder Mods, RF Service Gets a Lift
View this email in your browser
If you are really interested, email me at [email protected] and I will forward to you the complete thingy with working links

Welcome to the newsletter for the Forge at Local Motors - a community of vehicle designers, engineers, fabricators, and enthusiasts.

Your Pathway to a World of Vehicle Innovations.

"Don't follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you." ~ Margaret Thatcher

In this Edition...
•LM Cruiser Motorized Bike Design Challenge
•DP Racer Build Update
•June Open House
•Extruder Mod Improves Makerbot Performance
•RF Service Gets a Lift

LM Cruiser Motorized Bicycle Design Challenge

This week, Local Motors launched an all new design challenge to develop the first Local Motors branded motorized pedal bike. Submissions for the LM Cruiser Motorized Bicycle Design Challenge will be accepted through June 6, 2013!

Check out the design brief and start your entry today for your chance to win up to $2,000 AND the first production LM Cruiser!

Want a little more info about the challenge? Watch this VIDEO interview and see LM Community Manager Alex Fiechter (AlexFi) talk about the inspiration behind the LM Cruiser Design Challenge!

Last edited:

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
Ran across this online Your chance to get some prize money.
Replicator2 Extruder Mods, RF Service Gets a Lift
View this email in your browser
If you are really interested, email me at [email protected] and I will forward to you the complete thingy with working links

Welcome to the newsletter for the Forge at Local Motors - a community of vehicle designers, engineers, fabricators, and enthusiasts.

Your Pathway to a World of Vehicle Innovations.

"Don't follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you." ~ Margaret Thatcher

In this Edition...
•LM Cruiser Motorized Bike Design Challenge
•DP Racer Build Update
•June Open House
•Extruder Mod Improves Makerbot Performance
•RF Service Gets a Lift

LM Cruiser Motorized Bicycle Design Challenge

This week, Local Motors launched an all new design challenge to develop the first Local Motors branded motorized pedal bike. Submissions for the LM Cruiser Motorized Bicycle Design Challenge will be accepted through June 6, 2013!

Check out the design brief and start your entry today for your chance to win up to $2,000 AND the first production LM Cruiser!

Want a little more info about the challenge? Watch this VIDEO interview and see LM Community Manager Alex Fiechter (AlexFi) talk about the inspiration behind the LM Cruiser Design Challenge!
All this and no link, here is the link to contest
https://forge.localmotors.com/pages/competition.php?co=83