bike parts usa

GoldenMotor.com

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
I don't know what the problem with bike parts usa is but it doesn't look good. I placed an order over a month ago. Tried to call, got some idiot that just kept asking me for my social security number. Told him I was starting suit with pay pal against them. Opened up a claim against them thru pay pal still no word from bpusa. I'm waiting how ever many days it takes until I start the next phase with pay pal. In the mean time I would warn everybody on this site about ordering from them. Use descretion please

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
that's too bad. i've ordered from them in the past and always got what i wanted right away.

the only "problem" i've had with them is they've said the stuff was shipped and the tracking info would say something about the shipping info on file, but not processed through the facility yet. like they did it online but didn't drop it off at ups yet.

lemme know how this turns out...

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Dark days for shipping- probably the exploding internet volume-
i'm amazed they keep anything straight
I've had a lot of trouble with US postal, but the private shippers have been pretty reliable.
Be ready for shipping costs to keep escalating with the price of fuel.

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
A month ago and asking ur ssi? Something don't sound right. I ordered my parts 13 days ago and haven't heard anything either. But their website says it could be 7 to 14 days b4 they recive the order. Still sounds fishy when they are asking for ur ssi info. Your ssi has nothing to do with the order. Well i will wait few more days n see what happens then i will get ahold of paypal. Thanks for bringing this up and sorry you havent gotten anything.

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
I have been trying to contact them thru the number listed on their website and all i get is ring, ring, ring and more rings. no answer. Left 2 emails and nothing back. The website says my order is processing. Been like that for over 2 weeks now.

Gresham, How quick did you get your items?

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
Yes the money part went thru asap. I havent yet to see a email or phone call back from them. I am going to file dispute with paypal at lunch time today.

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
How the escalated claim coming along? I just escalated mine this morning after no reponse from the seller. I posted 2 msg for the seller and he has not even answered.

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
That's great bob. Glad everything went well. I am still waiting on the seller to respond. They will review it on the 20th. Did the seller respond to his end? I noticed he letting it slide n not fighting it. Hope they get the ball rolling so i can get my money back n order the part i wanted in the first place. Never will buy anything from them. I hope other will see this and take noticed.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
If anyone ever asks for your SSN, and you know it's not a legitimate request, here's a nice number you can give 'em:
123-45-6789