Ball joints

GoldenMotor.com

sisdavid

Mar 31, 2008
Daytona Beach
I was arguing with the guy at the parts store. What do you thing? If my boot is cracked it is time to replace the ball joint on my 95 thunderbird, if the boot is cracked.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
The main reason to have to replace it is that the boot cannot keep the greace in and the dirt and grit out,and I never saw replacement boots for them,,,,most the time they would still have good boots but start that ford squeek going down the road that sounded like bed springs in a house of ill-repute on pay day

sisdavid

Mar 31, 2008
Daytona Beach
I get a lot of funky noises from the frount end. As soon as I muster up enough energy to get the frount end jacked up in the air and look at the frount end I will check for slop. I just have not been the same every since I put on an extra 20 pounds after christmass. Oh ya, I am probably officially an alchoholic now.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I get a lot of funky noises from the frount end. As soon as I muster up enough energy to get the frount end jacked up in the air and look at the frount end I will check for slop. I just have not been the same every since I put on an extra 20 pounds after christmass. Oh ya, I am probably officially an alchoholic now.
So long as you use it for cleaning and sterilization of sensitive parts and don't drink it you will be all right.