Rear Wheels

GoldenMotor.com

agk

Oct 2, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
We have 2 rear "Alex Rims" that are double-walled, 1 1/2 inch wide, 14ga spokes, with sealed high speed bearings. These are very high quality rims and we paid $190 for the single speed rim and $265 for the multi speed rim. These rims have never been mounted. $90 each.

[/URL][/IMG]

Da Pedal

Apr 9, 2014
Fortress of Solitude, Florida
In regards to my order can i get some update as to when it will send or what the status of it is. i heard you guys take 12+ days, is this true? i'd just like to know. Its not all about the cash its more so about the fact that i have no idea as to whether or not i should buy another one, or if your going to send what i bought. Please just let me know. Even if its gonna be a few more weeks, i can work around the inconveinence. I just need to know

agk

Oct 2, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
In regards to my order can i get some update as to when it will send or what the status of it is. i heard you guys take 12+ days, is this true? i'd just like to know. Its not all about the cash its more so about the fact that i have no idea as to whether or not i should buy another one, or if your going to send what i bought. Please just let me know. Even if its gonna be a few more weeks, i can work around the inconveinence. I just need to know
Your parts were shipped via priority mail. You should have received an email from USPS with your tracking number. Sometimes the USPS emails get blocked by spam filters so maybe that's what happened to yours. We checked your tracking and USPS attempted delivery yesterday.

Da Pedal

Apr 9, 2014
Fortress of Solitude, Florida
Your right, sorry about that i was being a little impatient. I never received a tracking number in any of my emails spam, junk, trash, or otherwise until when you just sent it via PM ( thanks ), that coupled with a lack of means to contact you made for a much antsier then normal consumer especially since i saw the address typo the day after i placed the order and was trying to get ahold of you to change it / get the tracking info

ALL said and done i'm just happy to be getting my parts. I can get over snail mail but no mail, is no bueno. thanks AGK No Harm, No Foul!

Last edited: