KC's 'senior friendly' Tool Labels

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
What is it with tools all looking the same and having tiny markings for size?

I don't know about you, but I usually have a dozen or more different silver tools laying on my bench and around my build bay.

I have been putting tape and hand numbering tools for a couple years but nothing would ever hold up to constant use so I had some made.

This first prototype batch for Metric sizes is done.

Industrial Decals around the corner from me is doing the printing, they do my motorized bike stickers too.

I have standard fraction labels in the works but design costs are high.
Cost me $100 to print off the first 7 metric labels.

They are working great for us here in the shop and I don't need any more sheets, 1 sheet did all of my multiple metric tool sets.

Buy a set of Metrics for $9.95 and when the Fraction sets are done I'll send you a free sheet.

http://KCsParts.com

Consider it our own little community crowd funding for something all of us that work on MB's can really use, especially us vision challenged guys ;-}

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Craftsman used to advertise that the size markings on their sockets were large and more legible. I have not been able to tell the difference.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Big tools have big markings, it's all those small ones we always use that irritated me.
We have been using the new stickers for a couple days now on complex builds and it sure has made a difference.

I'm going to have the fraction numbers printed in a different color to help even more.