Tandem with Sick Shift Kit For Sale

GoldenMotor.com

mwarning

Apr 11, 2009
Wisconsin
I put together this 26" tandem with a new Dax 2-cycle and Sick Shift Kit. Everything worked as expected, but I'm just too tall (6'4") to be comfortable! Wife is a bit crowded too. I would rather sell it to someone looking for a tandem, rather than do a bunch of mods or rob parts. Would like to get $425.00 for it.

Engine was new and broken it on a single place bike.
5 speed cluster.
Custom fiberglass chain guards.
Located near Red Granite, WI.
Contact me at [email protected]

Attachments

mwarning

Apr 11, 2009
Wisconsin
Never really thought about shipping this beast, but I guess anything is possible. You could always fly up to Wisconsin and ride it home....

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
When it warms up I might do that!

Seriously though, to cut down on shipping cost you could keep the wheels,both seats,both handlebars,forks,maybe couple other pieces too. All I really need is the frame,pedals,and the motor of course. AND I'd still be willing to give you $400 for those! No joke,graveyard serious.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
When it warms up I might do that!

Seriously though, to cut down on shipping cost you could keep the wheels,both seats,both handlebars,forks,maybe couple other pieces too. All I really need is the frame,pedals,and the motor of course. AND I'd still be willing to give you $400 for those! No joke,graveyard serious.

mwarning

Apr 11, 2009
Wisconsin
Here's a status update---received lots of interest but no $$ yet, so it's still for sale.

BTW, it's 7 hours to St. Louis from here; made the trip several times.