Denver Area Ride V

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
That time of month will soon be here, get your bikes ready for 60+ miles of fun in the sun. We will go to a location that has a variety of choices for lunch this time. Come on Denver members and non-members, come see what your missing so these rides can get bigger.

SAT. AUGUST 6th - 11AM - BERKELEY REC. CENTER​

dnut brnot r.ly. .we.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
This one is out for me. I have a doctor's appointment at 11:00 that morning. While you guys are getting your bikes ready to leave I'll be opening my mouth and saying "Ahhhh" or worse; I'll be turning my head and coughing. I can't change the appointment time. The VA doesn't appreciate it.
You guys go, have a great ride and take pictures. I'll surely be dissapointed that I missed it.
Keep me in mind for August.
Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
August works for me. I should be done with the VA docs by then. I've been told they're a little slow and you don't always get in to see them on time but, I should be done by August. :)
Are we still looking at a new route; maybe toward the south end this time?
Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Yeah, I figured that August would work better for us. When we attempted a cruise with only 4 riders; we all ended up having minor issues. I'll configure a new route and notify everyone soon.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Happy 26th B-Day to me today . . .

I wanted to get some riding in this weekend, but have just been too busy. Let's get some more prospective riders for the August 6th cruise: George, Van & Dave, Drewd, Pancake & others.?.?.? Tom tell Mr. ted

Last edited:

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
happy berfday...well belated lol..my 33rd b-day was last wed....shft...i have to check the calendar but that looks good.....kicked a bunch of spandex tail in the urban assault ride last weekend with my coworker...lookup foothills cycling in the results...lol we took out heaviest bikes...the dirt jumpers ... 35lbs of oversized bmx bikes lol...the spandex weenies were rather grumpy to have a "dirt jumper" drafting off them lol

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
sorry guys im probably out of this one....i totally forgot that the new denver bike park is supposed to open that day.....if by chance those plans get moved back ill be their for the ride

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I had every intention of making this one but I've got some family obligations that are probably going to take priority over a bike ride. I can't promise anything at this point. My father-in-law is having some real health issues and I'll need to be available if the situation doesn't improve. We still have weeks of good weather to look forward to so it isn't like we're out of time. Fall should be beautiful this year.
You guys go and have a great ride. Tell us all about it and take pictures.
Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Everybody do what you got to do, we understand. I'm going for a ride, even if I'm by myself. I've been working a lot and have not been able to ride for more than 10 minutes at a time. I planned ahead to ride this weekend and am taking advantage of it. :)

Those that are going, please post your reply, so nobody gets left out.

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
if things change illl post up....being a major part of a bike shop i have to do the pr thing.....and well i want to go shred lol....sorry to here tom, hope things improve for your father in law

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Well with multiple riders being out for this one. This ride is gonna have to wait and be postponed till the following Saturday. If this sounds good guys let us know???

Will, Tom, Ted, Van , Dave, Drewd, haven't heard from George. But that would be 6-7 not going. Not quite the same when your solo. . .