Group Ride in East Metro Atlanta?

GoldenMotor.com

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
If any MBers in the Atlanta area would like to form up a group ride, we can use my place as a launch pad. Im 30min east off I-20. There are miles of roads out this way with no towns or red lights and very nice scenery. I lead informal motorcycle tours out this way and am very familar with the area. If any one is interested chime in and maybe we can set something up.

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Great, was thinking in the next few weeks, when the weather cools a bit. I guess we would have to decide how long a ride we want to go on. Would be nice to know the type of bike and cruise speed of each interested rider so we can stay pretty well matched. Reliability is really a must. I have a pick-up that I might persuade my wife to be on stand by with for a major break down if the broken down rider will cover the fuel cost. Kick in with any thoughts or ideas.

Atlanta CPR

Aug 29, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Great, was thinking in the next few weeks, when the weather cools a bit. I guess we would have to decide how long a ride we want to go on. Would be nice to know the type of bike and cruise speed of each interested rider so we can stay pretty well matched. Reliability is really a must. I have a pick-up that I might persuade my wife to be on stand by with for a major break down if the broken down rider will cover the fuel cost. Kick in with any thoughts or ideas.
I'm GAME for it!! Just have to get my bike tuned, it wasn't ridden for two years.

GothTech

Apr 16, 2010
ga
im getting some weird noise comming from clutch its making a grinding noise i might have to use my backup motor lol

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Four of us ride alot in the Senoia area, a lot of open country down here also.We have been talking about a trip from Senoia to Pine Mt. Would be a good all day ride so we are waiting till its a little cooler.