Pacific ht motorized bicycle build

GoldenMotor.com

adb140275

Aug 8, 2010
Harrison City, PA
Workin on my Pacific. Found the bike in the trash, everything checked out great. First motorized it back in september. when i got my BMP kit, i converted it back to pedaling. BMP is too obvious and loud (got into some trouble with it), so its back to the ht with some mods. I won't tell the story again, so please don't ask. I still have tubes, tires, a rack, and a few other odds and ends in the mail. Fuel tank will go on the rack. I will keep this thread updated.

I've got this much so far

Any tips on removing the stickers? I'm thinking hair dryer.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Re: Pacific ht build

Workin on my Pacific. Found the bike in the trash, everything checked out great. First motorized it back in september. when i got my BMP kit, i converted it back to pedaling. BMP is too obvious and loud (got into some trouble with it), so its back to the ht with some mods. I won't tell the story again, so please don't ask. I still have tubes, tires, a rack, and a few other odds and ends in the mail. Fuel tank will go on the rack. I will keep this thread updated.

I've got this much so far

Any tips on removing the stickers? I'm thinking hair dryer.
Peel...Alcohol.... and thumb.......has never failed me

Salty.shft.

adb140275

Aug 8, 2010
Harrison City, PA

2door you can not have your bike back. Ever. Tough luck. Had fun stealing it WHILE you were riding it though (as you put it). Lol.

Last edited:

adb140275

Aug 8, 2010
Harrison City, PA

Just came in from a test ride. its 20 out and the carb is way too rich. I will have to tune it some, and mod the air box. Remove the foam filter element and such. The head made no difference in performance... but it looks so much better, it was worth it.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

The headlight used to work...when I owned it :)

Looks cold. At least your streets aren't iced over like they are here.
All kidding aside, it sounds good. What makes you think it's rich?
Tom

adb140275

Aug 8, 2010
Harrison City, PA

4 stroking. i had the head light on another bike, and when i wrecked into my friend (off road on ice, long story) he fell and the light broke.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

Cool bike bro! :D I like the look so far. Head still holding up okay? Have not seen you at the chatbox in a while :)

adb140275

Aug 8, 2010
Harrison City, PA

yeah i havent been riding it much, im going to need to make it quieter and rejet it. head is great, looks cool, and doesnt leak like the old one did... this one is actually made with a flat and true gasket surface, amazing technology

adb140275

Aug 8, 2010
Harrison City, PA

How about them cables! The front brake cable is the one sticking out still, i need to trim that up a little. you cant even see the clutch cable!

Last edited:

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

dude, I think your bike is sweet. I am surprised that the stock mount wouldn't fit the tube