So cal Lowrider bike show

GoldenMotor.com

Blake84

Jul 15, 2011
miracle mile los angeles
Do they let motor bicycles enter the bicycle show?
To be honest I don't know.....it's a bike shop putting on a bike show. Really the only bikes people show are lowrider bikes.....some guy I know said it is his friends bike shop and he wanted me to stop by and he knows my bikes have motors.... I said. "I'll try". I really know nothing about it. Might be super small.......I never really hear about bike shows. I just thought I'd share the event....highly doubt a guy promoting his bike shop would not appreciate any bike coming by.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I was also wondering about the model car show too. Is that little plastic model cars like we made when we were kids? It's cool if it is. I never heard of a show for those. I used to make the crap out of them.

Blake84

Jul 15, 2011
miracle mile los angeles
I was also wondering about the model car show too. Is that little plastic model cars like we made when we were kids? It's cool if it is. I never heard of a show for those. I used to make the crap out of them.
give them a call.....jacks bike o rama ask them any questions.....i might swing by there on sunday. not expecting to win anything just going to support my buddys shop.....but its still a maybe for me.

Blake84

Jul 15, 2011
miracle mile los angeles
Just wanted to share some cool pics of some crazy bikes......I won trophy for my military themed felt motorbike!!! I didn't take pics of all the bikes but here are some cool ones

Last edited: