This Carbs worth it?

GoldenMotor.com

Prasinos

Dec 1, 2008
California
That seems too good to be true...

also it give almost no info on it, if its bore is smaller than stock it might not be an upgrade at all.

Problem is that the 12, 14, and 16mm all look the same. Id call them to be sure.

Prasinos

Dec 1, 2008
California
That is a deceiving number, all SHA dellorto carbs have a 19mm opening because that is a standard intake size for small mopeds. Unfortunately, the venturi of the carb, which is the part where the jets are, could be anything. For SHA carbs it comes in a 12, 14, and 16mm. This is not a dellorto carb, so it could be any size, but i would think its at least 12mm.

Anyways, if this carb has replaceable jets and you buy a few different sizes, i bet it will be an upgrade over your stock carb. However a Dellorto 16mm carb with 5 jets would only run you 65 bucks, if you look around you could probably find a better deal.

treatshq treatland.tv moped puch superstore discount parts for the people!

As far as any moped/2-stroke parts you could want, this is by far the best site to get them. Join the mailing lost because they have sales at completely random times, some times they have sales that last one day that will offer free shipping or 10% off. I bought my 16:16 delorto for 50 bucks including shipping because of one of these sales