Flat Head 98cc Lifan w/ AGK clutch & NT carb

GoldenMotor.com

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased a while ago and have done nothing with it other than wish for spare time. Bought something else now so passing it on. Throwing in a NOS Briggs starter cup, a spare coil with new cloth wire, and the fan and cover from a Doodle Bug engine (head too with mounting flange, not shown). $100 plus actual shipping.

This is the post I bought it from: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=56229&

Last edited:

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
So I've had this engine packed and ready to ship since last October and have not heard back from the interested party in quite some time. That being the case I'm putting it back up for sale. Same price, $100 plus shipping from 49546 zip. PayPal preferred.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Popped open the box to double check and I have the carb in there that came with the engine when I bought it in addition to the NT carb.

I'm open to reasonable offers.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
This is probly the most power your going to find in a small package. These little guys have tons of torque and are perfect for a shift kit. Here it is on my beloved but sold Roadmaster all I did was 2 pieces of angle iron and 2 muffler clamps and the mount was done.... this is easy 4 hp lil engine with govner removed and aftermarket carb.buy it!!

Attachments