Electrical Kit build progress

GoldenMotor.com

impression

Feb 26, 2009
Syadney,Australia
Gday all, well some of you probably have seen my thread on the "shop and swap" section about gauging interest in people in my kit. ( 1st one is just for me )

This thread is just for progress and pictures and testing of how it all comes along.

anyways here's the first teaser picture.

The above picture is a 4x aa or 4x AAA chargng circuit. I am also including a 1.3Ah 6v Sealed battery as internal power so you don't need batteries or need the engine running to have the lights on or your mp3 player going.... ( how much does it suck when batteries die half way though a song :(

Attachments

impression

Feb 26, 2009
Syadney,Australia
well as it turns out all my toggle switches are ****ed..... ( sitting in a box for almost 2 years unused.... )

so i need more. But i think i'm just going to make one for myself :) I'll take a photo of my schematic so everyone can make their own as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
It sucks just a little bit more when you run out of lights in the middle of nowhere on a pitch black night......ius sayin rotfl

dnut

Gday all, well some of you probably have seen my thread on the "shop and swap" section about gauging interest in people in my kit. ( 1st one is just for me )

This thread is just for progress and pictures and testing of how it all comes along.

anyways here's the first teaser picture.

The above picture is a 4x aa or 4x AAA chargng circuit. I am also including a 1.3Ah 6v Sealed battery as internal power so you don't need batteries or need the engine running to have the lights on or your mp3 player going.... ( how much does it suck when batteries die half way though a song :(

impression

Feb 26, 2009
Syadney,Australia
ok guys, so i'm behind in my studies and i need to focus on those for a while. I will come back to this at a later stage and complete it. Just not until December.

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
Studies come first.. Because jobs don't...

Cool enough.. I have my own slacker project.. I have what I need but no time working 7 days a week..

I am subscribed.. Pop corn is good for a long time!