Micargi 68 spoke sprocket bolt hole layout autocad drawing

GoldenMotor.com

abefroman

Sep 13, 2013
new orleans
I'm going to use this drawing I made to drill new holes in my drive sprocket in order to install it on a 68 spoke Micargi Puma wheel. center punch holes at the crosses. the other holes are the standard hole pattern that is drilled into the sprocket. I'll attach the file here. NOTE - forum wont let me post .dwg files, so I added the extension .pdf. just change .pdf to .dwg and hopefully it will work for you.

cheers

Attachments

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
get a sales pitch msg about buying a .DLL file when I try to view this

Last edited:

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
it downloaded OK, but it had that msg overlaid when I tried to view it - I suspect that you have a registered ver of the DLL file needed, but folks that didn't pay for autocad don't have that DLL file

abefroman

Sep 13, 2013
new orleans
well, no matter really - the pattern doesnt fit my sprocket. evidently I've gotten two different sprockets with two different hole patterns. I'm going to re-do the drawing and post again in several formats if I can.. dwg, dxf, pdf...etc... stay tuned.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
might I suggest having the pic on your screen, hit <ALT> + <Print Screen>, then open any graphic prog with a blank pic and hit paste to bring in your pic as a screen capture