Grettings from Poland

GoldenMotor.com

JohnySlade

Jan 2, 2014
Poland
hi i'm Jonah i living in poland. i really like vintage bicycles and motorbikes (i have 3 vespa scooters), so one more time when i saw my friends zundapp 250 1925' i decided build similar bike but usable for daily rides. More photos in "Board Trackers and Vintage Motorized Bicycles" thread

grettings

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hello Jonah and welcome to our world of motorized bicycles. great picture and look forward to more, glad you joined us

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to our community. We are glad you've joined us. From the looks of your bike you don't need a lot of help or advice. That is a beautiful motorized bicycle.
Hope to see more of your talent.

If you don't mind I'd like to have some fun with your photo and I'll post it here.

Tom

waldo11

Mar 10, 2013
bucks co
dobra den jonah,welcome aboard the best motorized bicycle forum on the web.ride safe and have a healthy and safe new year, ride safe

JohnySlade

Jan 2, 2014
Poland
Hi guys thanks for nice greeting i'm really surprised that you like my bike, more photos and information in my main thread named "Early european bicycle" @2door For me it's not problem so if you want shooped it, or something do it ;)
cheers!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Johny,
I just had to do something. Those old machines your bike is parked next to reminded me of the Easter Island statues. So I played with your photo and came up with this.
Hope you don't mind and maybe enjoy it a little.

Tom

Attachments

Last edited: