GT LTS full suspension bike project $625

GoldenMotor.com

joelnotroll

Jun 11, 2009
san diego
GT LTS full suspension bike for sale. Needs some work to get fully running. Needs the cylinder jug lapped, a new clutch lever and the back rim is bent, so a new rear rim. It also needs a tensioner. It does run, but if you go over a drop the shift kit chain falls off.

this is built off a GT LTS aluminum full suspension frame.
the forks are specialized e150 forks, usually found on Specialized Enduro bikes.
the engine has a moped head on it. the jug needs to be lapped.
the jackshaft kit is a sickbikeparts shift kit. I currently have it set up as single speed though.
And the handlebars have pretty new Oury grips.

This bike is for the experienced motorbicyclist due to the issues needed to be addressed(the tensioner needed)

I would like $625 or best offer for it. Local pick up only. Im located in San Diego.

thanks for looking.

MopedLover

Feb 20, 2014
Flagstaff, Arizona
This is a really awesome project at a very reasonable price.

I think you might get more offers if you agreed to take it apart and ship it for the extra shipping cost.

Because if you kept it local, then you'd probably get offers from craigslist faster and people who are not in this forum won't know what you put it in or how much the parts/mods cost you. And people out side this forum will try to haggle you down or give you ridiculous offers.

I know for a fact that specialized triple tree forks alone would cost about more than half of the entire price for this project.