For sale Felt Twin, 4 strokes, 98% finished.

GoldenMotor.com

smemo666

Jun 20, 2011
Chicago
For sale a 98% finished; Felt Twin, with a 4 strokes HuaShang 49cc.
As I explained in my original posting, My second daughter was born in October 2013. Since then the motorbyke has been collecting dust in my garage.
I build it for my personal use, I didn’t used the kits, I used most of the parts customized for the felt bike, but the engine and clutch.
I need money, SO SHOOT ME YOUR BEST OFFERT!!!
I live in Chicago north side and have no way to move the motorbyke around.

Parts;
-Bike; Felt Twin.
-Engine; HuaSheng 4-Cycle 49cc.
-Clutch; Grubee SkyHawk 4G T-Belt Drive.
-Throttle Assembly 4 Stroke by Sick Bike parts.com
-Idle tentioner by Phantom bikes.
-Heavy Duty Sprocket Adapter by Sportsman.
-Laid-Back seat by Kipharley.
-Gas Cap and Bung by Old Biker/KW Machine Works.
-Front Drum Brake by Sturmey Archer.
-Engine mount custom for felt aluminum by Phantom Bikes.
-Ridley coaster brake arm. got it from Pirate cycles. one of the last ones.

I build the bike following instructions from many users of the site. Sealed thanks with the 3 steps process used on motorcycles as per Terry Blow instructions.
Motorbike is fully assembled, I got no more than 1 hour on the engine just trying to make it run correctly. Working with the Idle and chain adjustment.
Is ready for a new owner to put in some few hours on to make it run seamless.
Send me an email with your best offer, just please be realistic on what is in parts, I named them for you to know where they come and the price paid for the,
Some pics on the build album and the rest on photobucket album below.
Thanks.

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/memo2337/library/Felt%20Twin?evt=email_share#/user/memo2337/library/Felt%20Twin?evt=email_share&page=1&_suid=136477999704907833677290252515

Attachments

Last edited:

smemo666

Jun 20, 2011
Chicago
As i said on the post. No FIX price. Will be up to you to shot me your best offer. A named all the components and the dabricators to ensure that you guys have a full pic of the money expended.
Took many hours to fabricate the bike. But as we all know. That is work of love.
Thanks

smemo666

Jun 20, 2011
Chicago
Hi there,
Well if you like it don't be afraid to shut me an offert by mail or a private message. I'm open for any offert.
Thanks.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I see lots of quality parts on a VERY high quality and classy bike. I love mine. What size is the S/A front brake? Youve assembeled all the right parts it seems. Just a lttle cosmetic work on the motor and mount and its done! GLWS

smemo666

Jun 20, 2011
Chicago
I see lots of quality parts on a VERY high quality and classy bike. I love mine. What size is the S/A front brake? Youve assembeled all the right parts it seems. Just a lttle cosmetic work on the motor and mount and its done! GLWS
Hi, Sorry for the delay in the answer, I was out and away from internet,,,
I don't remember the exactly size, I used the same one as was recommended to be able to stop the bike.

smemo666

Jun 20, 2011
Chicago
Seems that nobody is interested in the motorbike as how it is. almost finished.
I don't even have a price on it,,,,,,,,
I have not even one offer for it,,,,,,
It is really that ugly of a bike?

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Beautiful bike built with quality parts which will carry a decent price and there's the rub. It seems (and this is my impression) that this hobby is populated by two types of owners. One that likes to build on the cheap and takes great pride in being resourceful, the other that likes to build with the best that money can buy or at least what the budget will allow. Not many in either camp buy complete bikes unless it is a basket case and a total bargain or a master work reproduction or tribute build that they could not build. Just my opinion from watching this site and CL. With summer approaching perhaps getting the bike out in the sunshine with a for sale sign will help. Nice weather is more of a motivator for people outside the hobby to get interested in this stuff and a pretty bike like yours will certainly catch the eye of a passerby.