1992 CB750 trade for a moped?

GoldenMotor.com

MopedLover

Feb 20, 2014
Flagstaff, Arizona
Okay, up until yesterday, I just needed some extra cash, that's why i was trying to sell my bicycle.

But today, due to unexpected circumstances, I have to move back to my home country by the end of August. To keep it within the boundaries of motorbicycling forum, I'm not looking to sell this bike for cash, at least in this forum.

I put up ads on craigslist in order to try and sell for cash, but thought came to my mind about trading it for a good motorized bicycle that i can disassemble and ship it to Korea without costing me the price of an entire motorcycle to ship it overseas. This way I'll still have a two wheeled vehicle to ride even after I move.

The bike is in excellent condition, new rectifier and battery put in several weeks ago. Put on new tires today. Have an aftermarket HiD headlight(cost $280 not the cheap chinese knock off) to make it look a bit more sporty, but i haven't gotten around to putting it on yet. Have about $500 worth of sales receipt plus another $600 of receipts in parts and bought the bike for $2000.

It's a 750cc inline 4 cylinder sportbike rated at 75 hp. It's not the flashiest looking bike, but it will go faster than some of the v-twin "crothrockets" such as Ninja 650 or SV650. Does 0-60mph in about slightly under 4 seconds.

My loss is your gain, looking for a chopper/stretch cruiser or a thick tire mountain bike with KTM Clone/Morini or 212cc HarborFreight engine.

Attachments