Truth about THATSDAX.com

GoldenMotor.com

Drago

Sep 27, 2012
Rockies
Way over priced, super titan is a fake, shipping sucks/ he makes a profit on it. This a review of one who has owned 2 titans, hs 142fs. Buy from kings at $139plus shipping. From DAx its $220 plus $20 shipping.........do the math.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Someone here, I wish I could recall exactly who, had both a Huasheng and a Super Titan apart side by side to compare them.
It was found that the Super Titan has a slightly longer connection rod and the pistons were nearly identical. This results in the Super Titan having a little bit higher compression ratio and a little more power.

Drago

Sep 27, 2012
Rockies
As you stated, no one has the science or the facts. I say it's better so it is................lol okay.

Drago

Sep 27, 2012
Rockies
Remember those who have a piece of the pie...........to say anything your persona non grata. I'm done.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Still...if I had something to sell, I'd go for the highest possible price. I won't blame someone else for doing the same thing.

If his price is too high to justify, then he'll know it by the lack of sales.

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
You vote with your dollars, if you want to take a risk and import stuff, it's all on you, and you can't expect any customer service.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Gear nut..IMO you always have good info ...so forget about the ones that don't appreciate input you offer.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Yup. You guys are right. Gear Nut offers useful stuff often.

Something else occurs to me from time to time. In these threads, it's true that the OP and his/her questions or comments or whatever sort of take center stage. But that's not the whole story.

Part of the reason for these threads, I would think, is so that others who aren't actually involved can learn things.

So for that reason, a reply which contradicts the OP or was not exactly what the OP wanted to hear, etc., is not necessarily a 'foul'. And it's not necessarily even meant for the OP.

It's food for thought for the others who are 'listening in'.

rangefinder

Oct 18, 2012
Des Plaines, IL
I just had a positive customer experience with Dax today (8-April).
It's been 5 months since I received my kit.
Finally I have it built and a small but important part failed.
Replacement part in the mail today!

For a relative newb like me, I appreciate the service.

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
My policy is to ignore oddball behavior; it almost always goes away. Perhaps it's just an ff-day for the OP?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I like the fact that I can go pick up a brand new 212cc HF Predator for $99 and don't have to pay for shipping. 5HP more and a fraction of the cost....can you beat that?

Huasheng-ching-ching cha-ching.........laff Titan, who ya fightin??? rotfl

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Here ya go, Drago.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthr...-Honda-GXH50-vs-Dax-XC50s&p=352602#post352602

I don't mind if I am not welcome here. It's not the first time I have tried to share what I have found, only to get spit on.

Peace out.
Ya know gearnut I seem to be experiencing the same unwelcome feeling here lately too. Apparently it's not a good idea to bash a sponsor around hear. Some people just can't handle hearing things they don't like to hear. Very immature behavior. We are all entitled to our opinions this is what a forum is all about. Our experience's form our opinions so naturally a bad experience creates a bad opinion. Personally I'd very much like for a certain sponsor to change my opinion.
.flg.

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Ya know gearnut I seem to be experiencing the same unwelcome feeling here lately too. Apparently it's not a good idea to bash a sponsor around hear. Some people just can't handle hearing things they don't like to hear. Very immature behavior. We are all entitled to our opinions this is what a forum is all about. Our experience's form our opinions so naturally a bad experience creates a bad opinion. Personally I'd very much like for a certain sponsor to change my opinion.
.flg.
I think the Moderators hose down the fires before things get to bad here but I belong to a couple of FB motorized bike groups and they get flat out NASTY if you even question anything about a vendor. Its really so bad that even vendors Ive dealt with in the past I wont anymore. Ive got two motorized bikes that run great but now Im turning green and going electric from here on out.

These bikes are great fun but its pathetic to see grown men squabble over .2 horsepower. Really? Get a life lol.

Dan.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
.flg.
Agreed fully massdrive, except two things if I may - being a "sponsor" has nothing to do with it as that's no more then a banner ad & as "we are all entitled to our opinions" I hope you feel as welcome to express yours as anyone else.

Please don't fault the forum for the actions of any individual, we do our best to keep this place a civil & friendly environment for all to share their experiences. This does mean that sometimes opinions are offered in a less then tactful fashion, but do remember the entire staff here is at your disposal should you need us, we're here expressly to protect our memberbase.

We're always no more then a click away ;)