Need Help Starting

GoldenMotor.com

danielgb123

May 27, 2009
Melbourne
Hey guys,

I am new to this and really interested in getting a motorized bike going. I have checked the zbox site and looked around on it a bit. From what I can see I need my own bicycle and need to buy a 66cc Super Z80 kit for $275 AU. I am living in Melbourne and wondering if I can pay via Paypal or there is a shop I can pick it up from in Melbourne.

Also guide me as to where I can get everything I need if I have indeed missed something.

Thanks!

PS: Where can I get something that will show how fast I am going?
PPS: I would like to stay legal, would it be legal to use a 48cc without a license? Also, what about a 70cc?
PPPS: Sorry about all these questions lol! What speed can I get up to on a 48cc and 70cc?

Last edited:

Echotraveler

Aug 25, 2008
theres a bicycle computers that attach a magnetic sensor on the spokes...tells you speed, distance, average miles per hour things like that...

is it legal? hmm, just ride it as a bicycle...dont over do it.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
you can get a bike speedometer,it will tell you how fast and stuff.
the 48cc can go up to 32mph on a 26" bike with a 44t sprocket,unless you get a smaller sprocket and then you can go faster.
zbox is right there in australia,call them maybe you can pick up.anyway the shipping looks to be a fair price.

Last edited: