FS: Del'Orto SHA 14.14

GoldenMotor.com

Skyking

Aug 22, 2014
North Central Texas
I took this carb off of a new old stock MBK Morini 79Z dual variated motor. It has the lever choke, and the factory air filter. This carb has never had fuel in it. The plastic air filter cover is a bit bent, but still very serviceable, and probably won't even be noticed once mounted. It has the #56 main jet. I also have the MBK intake manifold that came off the same motor. I'm pretty sure that the manifold will fit the Honda, or HS 50cc motors without any alterations. I'm asking $60 for the carb, and $15 for the mani. These prices include shipping via USPS Priority Post with tracking. I would like to sell as a set, and not break into two different sales

Attachments

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I have the same carb and the same 56 jet installed, but I'm assuming you also have one of these dual variations engines? If so, do you have any other parts for it? I'm looking for the cdi setup for mine and I'm also going with a larger carb and reed setup. If you got a cdi for this engine or know where to get one that's compatible, shoot me a pm.
I can attest to this carb as it is superior to the clones and works very well on the CG engines...

Skyking

Aug 22, 2014
North Central Texas
I'm using the Pietcard CDI set-up because the HPI kit is not available. I got them at Treatlands site. He's currently out of the internal CDI coil, but he does have the external CDI box, and external coil. I also need a voltage regulator in order to run lights. I have not had it running as yet because I'm waiting on KC Vales new shifter kit to mount it with.
I currently have a Del'Orto 17.5 PHVA carb on a ported Malossi intake, but foresee a 19 to 21mm carb after I port the cylinder. I'll decide then on whether or not to keep the stock 2 leaf reed valve.

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Yeah, I've been kinda holding out for the internal kit but I might just go external just to get this one ready to put in something, I was thinking about a chopper build since I got an occ stingray I hadn't done anything with yet, but I've also been thinking about making a trike for this engine to go in. Too bad treatland is out of the 45mm kits to bump these up to 70cc right now, but with a 19 to 21mm carb and better reed setup these engines can rip. I'm still keeping my eyes out for that 45mm kit tho because these things can make some serious power at that size. Right now I got more engines than I have time to put them into bikes but I'm slowly making progress on 2 of them. I'm hoping I can make time to get this engine going and into something by this fall.

Skyking

Aug 22, 2014
North Central Texas
Yeah, I've been kinda holding out for the internal kit but I might just go external just to get this one ready to put in something, I was thinking about a chopper build since I got an occ stingray I hadn't done anything with yet, but I've also been thinking about making a trike for this engine to go in. Too bad treatland is out of the 45mm kits to bump these up to 70cc right now, but with a 19 to 21mm carb and better reed setup these engines can rip. I'm still keeping my eyes out for that 45mm kit tho because these things can make some serious power at that size. Right now I got more engines than I have time to put them into bikes but I'm slowly making progress on 2 of them. I'm hoping I can make time to get this engine going and into something by this fall.
I don't think that it will need a kit if it's properly ported. It's not going to take a whole lot of work to do that, cause it's got fairly nice porting as is. I've just got to open them up a little to get it to the S5-GS specs which should produce around 9HP. I've got a Proma GP pipe for it that was made for a Honda MB5. It'll need a little altering to make it work.