Trek Monster

GoldenMotor.com

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
back to my original engine now that i have it running again :D
daily rider, couple of additions i don't think many others with engines have including thumb throttle and coffee holder :p

got this engine way back in 2005, blew up after 4-5 months riding(i knew nothing about them and there was nothing on the net). now its back together and running :) (although i think i could use a smaller cylinder :s )

still waiting for rearwheel and new gears to be made. just got my jag cdi the other day, havnt installed it yet. also working on installing a 12v recharge system with lights and a starter

Attachments

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
Just installed the Jag CDI last night ... it seems really good over the stock CDI. the only thing is the ignition settings our little off for my engine. Acceleration is great speed is picked up by 3kph but idle still a little off ... have needle at leanest setting too :s

EDIT:: ok so the idol is good :) had the idle screw a little too far in for this cdi .. lol
best i ever heard the monster run :D

Last edited:

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
and a big fail for the JAG CDI. it kaputzed on me in the middle of a hill( atleast it was downhill) and had to peddle my keister back home :s
back to stock for me :(

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
Sorry to hear that! I hope mine doesnt suffer the same fate! I am very happy with mine so far.
hey thats good to hear. :)
ive wrote them and complained. only 3 days of using the Jag, for that price, they had BETTER replace it!

Edit: make that 2 days... ugh.. thats even worse :s