Billet intake manifold with boost bottle.

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Billet intake manifold with boost bottle.

Purchased a sprocket adapter from a member and got a bunch of other stuff with the deal (killer deal) and one of the items was a billet manifold with a port for boost or NOS. Used a co2 cartridge to go directly into the manifold for a boost bottle. WTFN if this will work but we shall see…

It does look real stupid...Bud Light Night

Attachments

Vfalpha-1

Jun 18, 2010
Sacramento California
lol that intake looks familiar XD i tried doing the same thing for a boost bottle once but then i realized its best to use one meant for a specific engine cc so i just threw it in a baggie

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I had taken the cartridge out and installed a barbed fitting and mounted it in a remote location...the bike did not run good, surged and was not consistent with power. I removed it and plugged the hole in the manifold. After removing the bottle I noticed it had alot of fuel in it... what was I thinking with this idea...another Budweiser night I guess?

Vfalpha-1

Jun 18, 2010
Sacramento California
0.o weird. though i had never run my first engine with the boost bottle , or even ran it at all im still just trying to repair my pocket bike engine since the pull start came apart and shredded the flywheel like some people say the boost bottle helps , some say it doesn't. you are still going to be using the co2 canister or something else ?

Vfalpha-1

Jun 18, 2010
Sacramento California
also did you get the intake to bolt up good with the stock studs ? As in the nuts actually tightened up well and went in the bored out spaces meant for allen keyed bolts? could have possibly also been an air leak ?