Sep 10, 2010
germany
Man, it sounds evil, did you lost some dental fillings at high rpm ? laff

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
It's not an HT......you guys are cracking me up rotfl This engine is no secret, plenty on this forum have used them. It is the same engine that GoPed puts on their scooters and they run a 3-shoe centrifugal clutch. Some people bock at the price, but when you consider what a Morini costs, $255 doesn't sound so bad now does it? Here is what the motor looks like, but you won't see this bike until Death Race.....sorry. The one in the vid is basically the stock 4.2hp with a pipe that is made for top-end power for this engine.

The 46cc GP460 made by Chung Yang in China:

dnut

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Your headlight sucks as bad as mine.
Yeah that cheap Bell LED is only good to keep ya legal at night.....when I need to see where I'm going at night, I usually use my real night lights made by NiteRider or my own made bright halogens. Here's a pic of the cheap Bell on the left and one of my NiteRiders on the right......a huge difference.

....and a view from the pilots seat

look at that cluttered dashboard will ya rotfl

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
The thing on the left side looks like those road whistles that help the local wild life like dear clear the road.laff

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
scotto, a klaxon is a horn like this on the pic, in europe it's called klaxon horn....

OOooggaahhh........

Attachments

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
scotto, a klaxon is a horn like this on the pic, in europe it's called klaxon horn....

OOooggaahhh........
Ahhh.... I remember now, thanks zuendappman, that would be a great addition to my handlebar cluster! My dad has an old one but it's battery powered (12v car battery), I'll see if he will part with it. It would be a great safety feature laff

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
Come on a ride with me and listen to the sweet sound of a finely tuned 2-stroke. Turning up to 13,430RPM's and hittin speeds up to 47.4MPH on a 46cc Chinese 2-stroke........wanna go for a ride? If you've ever wanted too get your ears pierced.....watch the vid!

Preview: YouTube - VTS 01 0

1.) Tuned Exhaust on a 2-Stroke VTS_01_1.VOB - YouTube

2.) VTS_01_2.VOB - YouTube

dnut
nice videos, scotto. I just rode my nephews goped yesterday, and the power was insane! blows the HT away. I want to put one of those engines on a bicycle! do you know if anyone has ever done that?!(non friction drive)and if so, do they have pictures?

Rocky_Motor

Nov 14, 2011
Fort Collins & Boulder
Very cool, gives me ideas. I saw another bike with it too. Personally I'd do away with some of the plastic shrowds on it. Especially the one covering the cylinder and head so long as it didn't present problems other than accidental touches.
Those shrouds just detract from the look in my opinion. I mean the HT engines don't have them, do these motors just get much more hot or something?

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Very cool, gives me ideas. I saw another bike with it too. Personally I'd do away with some of the plastic shrowds on it. Especially the one covering the cylinder and head so long as it didn't present problems other than accidental touches.
Those shrouds just detract from the look in my opinion. I mean the HT engines don't have them, do these motors just get much more hot or something?
The shrouds are there for cooling and protecting the user from burns and such. I've got a GP460 with the Trevor Simpson ported barrel and 15:1 high-compression head. It also has the reed valve induction and all the shrouds are removed (cuz they don't fit) and that engine is a 23,000rpm screamer. This engine can be made incredibly powerful, it is honestly......scary fast!

The pipe you want to run on these engines is the Jetpro Rhino pipe.......it's just ballistic with this pipe!